Pastafarism

Creationists are on the rise. that's not just awful, that's god-afwul.

And that's all I'll say about it, rather than ranting about how utterly ignorant and stupendously unscientific they are I'd like to point out some of the rather strange unintended side-effects their struggle produced. Well actualy, I'd just like to notify you of the existence of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It's quite a long story to explain how it came into being, so I'll just leave that up to someone else: In his name we pray, Ramen.

On of the core pillars of belief of the Church of the FSM is the fact that the decline in piracy is to blame for Global warming. Their are papers on the subject. A lot of people seem to join in the pirate bussiness, one way or another and some are trying very hard to spread the word. Others are just trying very hard. Personally I believe Ninja's have a better chance of reversing the temperature rise, and you needn't buy an eye-patch.

And if you don't believe that, you can always join my roadkill worship cult on facebook.

Mooo!

0 reacties: